The noncompetitive experience of your stay that Sifanto Mare Apartments offer you begins when you enter the minimally furnished apartment that has been decorated with black and white photos of the island to highlight the way a traditional Sifnos home is furnished. Traditional biscuits (‘koulouria’) and home made marmalades prepared by Mrs Sophia as well as fresh fruit in season await you along with bottled water, sugar and coffee.
Guests are provided free of charge :
• 2 bottle bottled water (THEONY),
• 1 handmade jam on arrival
• Local cookies, on arrival
• Nespresso coffee maker with KIMBO Espresso coffee capsules,
• Individual portions of Krocus Kozanis tea,
• Shampoo – shower gel – hair cream (40 ml),
• Healthy paper,
• Change of bed linen takes place every third day and
• Daily cleaning (10:00 – 12:00 in the morning)
Local homemade products (during your stay to try and taste :
cheese «gylomeni manoura» cheese «chloromanoura»
Chick pea soup revithada ( Every Sunday )
We can offer a free transportation from the port upon request !
The most important thing is that the whole family is at your disposal on a 24-hour basis so that your stay on the island is an unforgettable one so that you are able to have an authentic and unforgettable experience.