Découvrez les évènements et festivités qui rendront votre séjour à Sifnos encore plus passionnant.
- May or June (movable feast): The feast of the Assumption, when the protector of Sifnos is celebrated. Chrissopigi!
- 19 of June: The feast of Profitis Helias (many synonymous monasteries in Sifnos celebrate). It is worth going to the feast of Prophitis Helias Apsilos.
- 26 of July: The feast of Agios Panteleimonas in Cheronissos
- 14 of August: The feast of Panagia (Virgin Mary) (many synonymous monasteries of Sifnos celebrate). It is worth going to the feast of Panagia « to Toso Nero » (which means: So Much Water)
- 28 of August: The feast of Agios Ioannis Nisteftis in Faros
- 31 of August: The feast of Agios Simeon in Kamares
- 5 of September: The feast of Taxiarhis in Vathi
- 6 of September: The feast of Agios Sozon
- 8 of September: The birthday of the Virgin Mary at the Iera Moni of Vryssi in Exabela
- 13 of September: The feast of Stavros in Faros and in Choni
- 14 of September: The feast of Agios Nikitas in Seladi
- Every year, at the beginning of September, Artemonas hosts the « Nikolaos Tselementes » Cycladic Gastronomy Festival. It is a three-day festival, which has become an institution and is internationally recognized.